Today being Thursday we went to the Hospice to serve lunch. By we I mean Lotte, Andy and me.
Lotte is always welcome there and the staff and some of the clients make a great fuss of her; they tolerate me because they need my help and they fell in love with Andy last week when I took him there for the first time.
We left the Hospice and the next stop was the library where Andy helped me find the book for which I was looking.
And after all that excitement a little armadillo knows that he should rest so that he can be ready for the next set of adventures.
And just between you and me, Andy is not a young chap at all. He was made in 1989 so that makes him 22 years young.
We are enjoying having Andy to visit with us. I wonder where he is off to next.
“True friendship comes when silence between
two peopleone animal and a pottery toy is comfortable.”
Judith Baxter, Blogger and friend
- Adventures of Andy (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- Andy the armadillo still doing Texas (georgettesullins.wordpress.com)
- Look Who’s Coming To Dinner (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)
- Looking for Andy (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)
- Who are your neighbours? (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)