This will be an ever evolving page as I intend to add to it as and when..
I am grateful for:
- The 41 years I spent with Bob. I say I grew up with Bob Baxter.
- My supportive daughter, son and their families. They are always there for me and their love got me through the dark, dreadful days when Bob died.
- The love of my 4 grandsons and the fact that they each allow me to share in some of their life
- The smile on the face of those same grandsons when they see me.
- My two sisters one in Los Angeles and one in London so we don’t see each other very often
- Email so that I can easily keep in touch with my sisters
- My wonderful friends who too are always there for me
The unconditional love of my
- The food in the larder and refrigerator
- Fresh and plentiful water to drink
- My inquiring mind
- Clothes to keep me warm
My lovely, warm and secure house.I’ve now moved on but still have a warm, safe place to call home
- Ability to walk, smile, talk and laugh
- Money in my wallet and in the bank
- And now some days later I forgot to be so grateful for being a breast cancer survivor of almost
- My parents for the love and support they gave me and for the great childhood they afforded me.
- For my Father who’s faith in his three daughters and their ability to do and be whatever they wanted knew no bounds.
- The people that my children have chosen to marry and spend the rest of their lives with.
- My strong healthy body although it is perhaps slowing down a little as I age.
- Living in this land of plenty and the freedoms it affords me.
- The ability to access beaches and bush within minutes drive from my home.
- The different places I have lived around the world and the friends I have made there.
- The friends I have made on my holiday travels to other countries.