I am constantly amazed at my blogging friends and their generosity. This is the fourth time I have received this award and each time it reminds me why I am so happy to be part of this community.
In accepting the Award from Patricia (and her beautiful cat friend) I am called upon to tell you 7 things about me. If you have read my earlier posts you probably know about me and how boring I am, but here goes:
- I am in my 70s and live alone with my small companion Lotte a
- I was married for 41 years until my husband’s untimely death 13 years ago.
- I choose to live in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand.
- I am passionate about this city and share as much as can with readers of my blog.
- I have been part of the blogging community since March 1, 2011 and have to thank all those who follow me, and the 15000+ visitors to my site.
- I love spending time with my four, gorgeous grandsons. They are growing into fine young men – no bias here.
- If I could choose, I would choose my daughter and son as my children over any others. And I
likelove the two people with whom they have chosen to spend their lives,
Boring eh? Did I warn you or not?
The second part of accepting this award is to pass it on to 15 others. My blog roll lists 23 blogs that I follow and couldn’t begin to differentiate between them. So may I cheat a little and ask you to go to the blogroll and check in on each and every one of these fantastic bloggers and their posts.
To all those bloggers thank you for brightening my days, for giving me food for thought and thank you for reading and commenting on my blog.
And here is the winner’s bouquet for each of you.
- The Versatile Blogger Award nomination (ordinarygood.wordpress.com)
- Seriously!?! (jlee5879.wordpress.com)