Because of the other world-wide event (clue Will and Kate) happening on the same day I got my award, I put off the thank you rather than find myself speaking in an empty auditorium. Seriously though, I am touched that Chris nominated me as one of her 15. Thank you Chris. Follow this fascinating and thought-provoking woman at – http://bridgesburning.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/versatile-blogger-award-thanks-kieran/.
Chris was one of the first people to post a comment when I started blogging. Was that only two months ago? I feel as if I really know her so well.
Now I am called upon to tell you 7 things about myself.
What would interest you about me?
- I am the widow of a very special human being who was my love, my supporter and my mentor for 41 years. How I miss that man!
- I have two great children, who with their spouses and their children give me love and support when most needed.
- I am ‘Granma’ to four good-looking, talented grandsons who are growing into fine young men – and no, I am not biased in any way.
- I have two sisters, one in London and one in Los Angeles. Could we have moved further apart? But emails are great for keeping in touch.
- I am English but choose to live in Wellington tagged ‘Coolest little Capital in the World’ by Lonely Planet.
- I love to write. Always have notebook with me. I unashamedly watch and listen to other people when I am around and about each day.
- I have been a Realtor, small business adviser, property developer, commercial property manager and am a certified Life Coach. All these things have brought me to where I am today.
And if you are not too bored with that list, please read on.
I am also called upon to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. And after much soul-searching and thought, the nominees are