Thanks to Susan at Coming East I received my second Versatile Blogger Award. What do they say? You can fool all the people some of the time….
Seriously though, I would like to thank Susan and those other bloggers who follow my ramblings each day. You are the reason I keep to this self-imposed discipline. Yesterday I eventually posted at 11.45 pm – had to get it in before mid night. That was quite a feat having been to the movies and the dinner, before coming back here for coffee.
I have posted seven things about me in my thank you blog on April 30 – see here – so I wont bore you with those things again.
But I need to nominate 15 more bloggers – see the earlier post for the original 15. So in no particular order:
- L’Idiot Speaketh – http://redriverpak.wordpress.com – He doesn’t need my vote because he has had over 1million hits but I do so enjoy the humor.
- Sunshineinlondon – She keeps us amused about daily life in my home town
- bluebeachsong – Martie writes beautiful music and her haunting voice can be heard on her blog.
- Monicastangledweb – this is another of our very clever bloggers. Thanks for the daily posts.
- Herdingcatsinhammondriver – though much younger than me, Wendy keeps me entertained with her wit
- Fribnitsworld – I really enjoy this guy and hope you will too
- Linda Atkins at http://rickandlindafamily.wordpress.com. Always an upbeat post that I really enjoy reading
- Paul on the Goodgreatsby – This one makes me think
- the Docent Dog at http://pointcabrillolightstation.wordpress.com. A clever blog using the dog as the spokesperson
- Duke at http://1959duke.wordpress.com. Another clever blogger who also makes me think about all manner of things
- Life in the bogs – Robin writes and posts her photographs that fill me with joy and a little envy. I wish I was a photographer and/or could write as well as she does
- Linda at http://lindacassidylewis.com/ writes about writing.
- Debbie at http://dbdazedomain.wordpress.com/ has kept us amused with tales of downsizing and moving. Enjoy Costa Rica Debbie.
- and 15 are all those whom I have yet to discover but already know that I will love.
So if I have left you out please accept my apologies.
Have to go and make soup for the family now –
As I have said before, according to my sonm his “Mummy’s” soup is the best (that is according to him).
“There is nothing like soup. It is by nature eccentric: no two are ever alike, unless of course you get your soup in a can.”
Laurie Colwin, ‘Home Cooking’ (1988)