I think WordPress is playing tricks again. I posted this earlier today and several people commented on it but it has disappeared into the ether. All that’s left is the beginning of the post on Facebook. Don’t you hate it when that happens? And I just can’t remember all I had written.
Anyway I’ll try again.
After writing my earlier post I looked back and thought about my day:
- I woke up to a warm,sun filled house
- I woke up knowing that my friends and family are all on my side
- I had a walk in the bush with my lovely Physiotherapist
- We ended up at a local coffee shop where we encountered a friend
- I have so much for which to be grateful not the least for being alive as i know where my accident could have left me.
- And I know The Architect would not want me to be miserable today or any day.
And as the water continues in its downhill rush over rocks
and the thoughts continue to tumble around in my brain
with no defined pattern or path,
they eventually find and settle into a safe place
and the void is suddenly filled
and my mind is active once again.
Judith Baxter, Blogger, Mother, Grandmother and friend
And from Mary Oliver
“It is a serious thing
just to be alive on this fresh morning
in this broken world.”