As another working week for those of you who still have to work comes to an end, and we have the weekend to look forward to, what are your plans for the next two days?
I wish you:
- Time to meet up with friends and family.
- Leisure to do some of the things you enjoy
- Motivation to read a new author, take up a new hobby or restart one
- Opportunity to take a small (or large) risk – to do something different
- Space to do those things that really make your heart sing
- Ability to make choices
- Chances to make new memories and
- Peace to give thanks for all you have in your life.
These are the things I wish for all of us. May your weekend be filled with fun and laughter or peace and solitude, whichever is your choice.
And as you know Mary Oliver is one of my favourite poems, so I give you this for your weekend
“it is a serious thing
just to be alive
on this fresh morning
in this broken world.”
published by Beacon Press