“Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness;
it has no taste.”
Awake and sharing
- The early sunshine peeping around the curtains
- That comfortable feeling of knowing you are in the right place, at the right time, with the right person
- An early morning walk along the beach to get the weekend newspapers
- The almost deserted beach with four seagulls
- The ocean with four surfers
- The holiday feel in the air – Waitangi Day weekend*
- The buzz as I pass the surf club, its members getting ready for competition
- The smell of bacon and eggs cooking on the barbecue when I return from my walk
- Conversation and jokes with friends visiting for the weekend
- Memories of my sister who visited from London 12 months ago and
SHARING our corner of Paradise with my friends in the blogging world. Wish you could all be here with us to share.
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
* Waitangi Day held each day on 6 February to celebrate the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, New Zealand’s founding document, on that date in 1840.