Jean Mishra at Moonlightened Way tagged me for Mrs Sparkly’s Ten Commandments. Well I don’t know Mrs Sparkly but imagine she looks something like –
or maybe she is a witch and looks more like Morticia in the Addams Family. raising flesh-eating plants. In case this is Mrs Sparkly, rather than the Elizabeth Taylor look-alike, I have decided to respond to the tag and play along.
We are asked to respond to 10 questions (Mrs Sparkly’s Commandments), so here goes.
- Describe yourself in seven words. Well you all know how wordy I am so even the first one is a challenge. I am curious, friendly, generous, caring, loving, helpful, creative.
- What keeps you up at night? My busy mind churning out thoughts and words until I put it to sleep by writing all these things in the notebook at the side of the bed.
- Whom would you like to be? I can only be me but I would like to be more; more creative, more curious etc etc.
- What are you wearing now? Oh dear. A quick run to the physiotherapist has me wearing a plain white shirt, grey pants and the requisite lace up shoes because of the injury to the foot. Come back later and I shall be dressed not quite like Elizabeth above, but certainly in much better style.
- What scares you? The dramas unfolding in my friends’ lives that I can only watch.
- What are the best and worst things about blogging? Easy – the best is the fact that I can interact with new people around the world. I count many of these now as friends. The worst is those times when I have to delete some of the posts having been away for a few days and being overwhelmed with the number.
- What was the last website you looked at? Wellington City Libraries. Patricia at Today I Think wrote a review of the new Patricia Cornwall book “Red Mist” and I was looking for it at our library. They have it and I have reserved it!
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Well what can I change really. Nothing, but I would like to be transported back in time to when I was younger and had the family around me.
- Slankets, yes or no? As I had never heard of slankets I Googled the word and now know that the answer is a resounding NO!
- Tell us something about the person who tagged you. I have only recently met Jean (in the blogosphere of course). She is an American living in India, but I don’t exactly know where. She is spiritual, inspirational and creative and I am looking forward to learning more about her in the coming months.
Now I have to tag five bloggers on behalf of Mrs Sparkly.
- Susan at Coming East
- Sallyann at Photographic Memories
- Patricia at Today I Think
- Mr B at The Island Traveler
- Chris at Bridges Burning
If you wish to participate please do so and have fun, but if you decide against it, watch out for my friend Mrs Muddleditch. She is grumpy and sometimes quite malicious and she will find you.
Or maybe the Morticia Addams version will. So be warned and beware!
- Awards (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)
- Snap, Snap! The Addams Family Gets Its Own Nail Polish (bellasugar.com)
- Elizabeth Taylor Throughout Her Life: (bellasugar.com)
- I’m It!!! (bethannchiles.com)